Create, mobilize and empower a thriving secular community to make a positive difference.
- We lead by example demonstrating integrity in everything we do, maintaining transparency and accountability, and focusing on impact and goals.
- We advocate for the absolute separation of religion and government.
- We support a vision of society in which the distribution of resources is equitable and all members are physically and psychologically safe and secure.
- We acknowledge personal responsibility and that we have a social responsibility toward and with others as a society.
- We have a sense of our own agency and value body autonomy as a human right.
- We proudly promote science, critical thinking and rational decision making.
- We seek to increase the acceptance of the non-religious.
- We actively raise awareness of our growing secular community.
- We spark curiosity and educate through engaging experiences.
- We show solidarity with our partners to build connected communities.
- We have the passion, drive and commitment to persevere.
- We leverage collective genius through engagement, teamwork, and diversity.
- We respect the right to privacy and courteousness.
- We demonstrate good stewardship through continuous improvement, responsible resource management, and creative problem solving.
- We seek common ground with those we do not agree with.
- We encourage individuality while working together for our common goals.
- We support each other.
- We do this all with an element of fun, enthusiasm and appreciation for life.